Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Baby Watch 2007

Okay, so this is my favourite part of people having babies...GUESSING THE TIME, WEIGHT, LENGTH! I don't know why I love it - but I really really do!

My friend Holly is going to be having a baby soon. His name is going to be Will which is lovely but I wanted to have everyone that checks in guess the following:


Date:
Time:
Weight:
Length:


The winner will get a prize! We will have a winner for each "event?" (I'm not really sure what these things are called and cannot form sentences today.) Only one entry per household. Void in Guam and Puerto Rico. (haha..I love those disclaimers. Poor Guamanians! They never get anything!)

Just so no one has unfair advantage: Holly told me the following today:
Official Due Date is July 14. But the doc said he'd induce her any time after the 12th that fits the hospital schedule.
Holly has been instructed to not answer any questions! No cheating!

19 comments:

Jamie Harker said...

Date: July 15
Time: 5:13am
Weight: 8lbs 4oz
Lenth: 20"

Holly O. said...

You are so fair. I won't guess as I am the mother. But here are a few more hints, Connor was 9 pounds 3 ounces when he was born. That is the only hint I feel like giving.

Unknown said...

date: july 7
time: 2:35pm
weight: 8 lb 11oz.
length: 21.5"

i want to know what these rockin' prizes are going to be?!

Jamie Harker said...

Natalie...I haven't determined what they will be. But they'll be ROCKIN' I tell you! They will vary depending on how hard the guess was. Like if you get length...probably the easiest because most babies are anywhere from 18-21" right? But TIME!!! That's going to be a glorious prize!

Maren said...

I wanna play too!

date: july 5th
time: 6:55am
weight: 8 lb 0oz.
length: 19"

:)

kristi lee said...

Ok--here's my guess on the hope that she springs for being induced!! Not that I'm a big fan of pitocin, though!!! YUCK!

Date: July 12th
Time: 10:10 am
Weight: 9 lbs 1 oz
Length: 21"

Jori said...

Date: July 8
Time: 5:35
Weight:8lbs. 6 oz.
Length: 21"

Mom said...

date: July 10
time: 4:00 pm
weight: 9 lbs 10 oz
length: 21 inches

This is from Holly's mom.

Hayley said...

date: july 12
time: 6:12 pm
weight: 9 lbs 7 oz
length: 21.5 inches

Hayley said...

you guys - she makes big babies! i don't know what you're thinking - 8 pounders! she, herself was an ounce short of 11 pounds. hehe.

Jamie Harker said...

Well Hayley, we don't all have insider trading info like you and your mom! haha.

Heather said...

Date: July 12th
Time: 11:00 am
Weight: 9lb 9oz
Length: 21.3 inches

Mel said...

Date: July 7
Time: 11:15am
Weight: 9lbs 7oz
Lenth: 21.3

I'm guessing July 7 cause that's my anniversary, how funny am I? hehe

Melis said...

Date: July 11
Time: 9:11 AM
Weight: 9lbs 8oz
Length: 21.8''

Kristi said...

July 13th
2:30 pm
7 lbs 7 oz
21 "

Anonymous said...

Date: July 6th
Time: 3:50 PM
Weight: 9 lbs 6 oz
Length: 21"

Jan said...

July 9
1:47 p.m.
9 lb. 7 oz.

Anonymous said...

Date: July 13th
Time: 8:14 pm
Weight: 9lbs 1oz
Length: 22"

Good Luck Holly!!!!!!

Create It Simply said...

Date: July 9
Time: 7:57 pm
Weight: 8lbs 12oz
Lenth: 21.5"