Friday, June 22, 2007

FOUR!!!!!!!!!!

Somedays, can I just say that I REALLY love my job! Today is one of those days! The "Boys" are out at a company golf tournament today - so one of the managers is throwing a golf tournament inside the office for us. I arrived to work this morning (amazingly ontime for once) to find the tools I'll need to successfully participate.


The Golf Bag!




The office map





The scorecard (Note who's Captain baby!!!)


First of all - don't you love that someone actually got paid a salary to work on this all week!? I know I do! The office is decorated with actual "Greens", etc. It's really fun. I'll keep you posted on the scores! I think my team is the most fun, not sure how GOOD we'll be though....I don't even care because today - I'm also wearing:


A VISOR!!!!




3 comments:

Hayley said...

ah man. i'm jealous. i am stuck here at school with kids that don't want to be here. and we've gotta get ready to have parents this afternoon. yikes! have fun!

Holly O. said...

The visor is the reason you are captain!

Unknown said...

that is so freakin' cool. i would be in charge of that if i worked where you do. i'm self appointed party queen.