Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I have a serious addiction! (HELP!)



I literally think I might be addicted to Lifetime - Television for Women. I went home for lunch today because of another addiction to
So I started this show last night called Abducted. Anyway - it was pretty great (except for the acting)...OKAY so the guy was hot! Seriously I have standards! haha. Anyway, I had to leave so I didn't get to finish the show. Well today when I went home for lunch - and it was on again - same blasted part of course. I literally wondered how I could justify calling in "sick" to finish the show! Of course I didn't, but the fact that I wondered....wow - I've got problems.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so freakin' hilarious! hey, tonight is our shared addiction, so you think you can dance, baby!!! yee haw! can't wait. i think i might send chris out for some brownie madness for us to chow on while we watch. it's my fave, too.

Holly O. said...

Why don't I just love Ben & Jerry's? Something is wrong with me, I realize. I would much prefer some good ol' fashioned Breyers mint chocolate chip. I do know I am weird, don't worry. That brownie madness looks pretty darn good, though.

Create It Simply said...

ooohhh...I looooove that ooey, gooey yummy fudge brownie ice cream....yuuuummm. Lifetime is the one that sucks me in too. David had it on some movie and I told him to change it fast cuz those movies suck me in every time. I tape a lot of them so i can watch them again (or uninterrupeted the 1st time. I was getting so bad that i watched them every day!