Saturday, June 23, 2007

Knocked Up!



I got Knocked Up Today!

Okay, this movie is probably the funniest thing I've seen in a really really really long time. If you don't mind a lot of the F word (which I don't), I would totally recommend it! It was really funny and cute about relationships and the crazy things we all do and think.

I was more than annoyed on a few occassions that ugly doofus (pictured above) totally scored with the hot chick. Even his endearing qualities later on in the movie never quite made up for it to me. You're pretty much scarred for life after seeing the hiney early on. No recovering from that sick view! But the laughs in this movie far outweigh the fact that you know that this guy (and all his loser buddies) smells in real life! Haha...6 thumbs up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that guy does nothing for me, either, and i know nothing about him. i like kathryn heigl, though. she's one of my celebrity look alikes. (so says heritage makers.)