Monday, June 18, 2007

Hold Times....

Right now I am sitting at my desk waiting on hold for the blasted web hosting company we use for our company website. When this process started I was caller 28 and my hold time was 38 minutes. Now, I'm caller 14 and my hold time is 31 minutes. How is that even possible? I'm sure I could submit a "trouble ticket" online, but I just don't feel like it would get handled as quickly. Especially if this many people are waiting on hold as well. Trickery!

I would love it if companies put some rockin' music on and just let you listen! What would I care how long I had to hold if I got to sing along with some Styx or Journey! This company opted for an Enya type thing that is interrupted every 2 seconds to tell you your status of hold. That's actually more annoying that just straight music in my humble opinion!

....ooh! Now I'm 13! haha.
I might still be here tomorrow at this rate! Good thing it's only Monday!

1 comment:

Holly O. said...

I'm with you on this. The interuptions (did I spell that wrong???) are more annoying than the bad music. Although I do like Enya sometimes. But you said Enya type not necessarily Enya. I'm off point. Sucks to wait on hold. Sucks to have to listen to a computer tell you you are still number 14 over and over again. Just update me when the status changes!!!