Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm totally one of THOSE girls!

I sincerely pride myself on the fact that when "Aunt Flo" comes for a visit I'm still my normal, happy-go-lucky self. I always wondered what the big deal was...seriously.

This week - I have been the biggest form of GROUCH possible. I couldn't figure out why. I never "track" things as to when to expect it - but it didn't even cross my mind as a possibility! You'd think my craving for French Fries 24 hours a day would've also been a sign something was "off". NOPE!

Literally am I 11 years old again? You'd think this was my first period ever! haha. I'm retarded!

While on subject, I've become a huge fan of Instead. I do enjoy the concept (note: they don't work for me when sleeping), I can't seem to perfect the graceful disposal. Anyway, I like them. Nothing like a topic of new age tampons and cramps to blog about on a Friday!

3 comments:

Holly O. said...

I haven't used a cup. Something about it seems dirtier than a tampon to me, why is that? Probably because I am a crazy person.

Jamie Harker said...

I thought the same. YOU get dirtier (which is what I was talking about the graceful removal, that I haven't mastered). But I like that I don't use like 30 tampons a day (dramatics included). Seems more environmentally unfriendly.

Here's a question...do you think Tampons will "Go Green"? haha.

Hayley said...

seventh generation has green tampons, if my memory serves me correctly. some company i found does, i really think its seventh generation~