Friday, June 15, 2007

I wish my eyeball was a camera lens

Sometimes don't you wish you could just always have one eyeball be a camera? You see things, but know that by the time you fished your camera out of your bag, the moment would be gone.


Today on my lunch, I was lucky enough to be able to catch one said incident.
This guy Dan that I work with was already taking his lunch break when I left for mine. I walk outside into the sunshine to find Mistah Daniel (as I call him, said with Chinese accent of course!) sitting on a lawn charin on the asphalt "fishing". haha. No care in the world, casting and everything! It was hilarious! I asked permission to take the following picture! The plus side of this is that I'm going to take lunches with him and he's going to teach me to fly fish! Get me some waders - I'm ready for the river!

No comments: