Monday, June 18, 2007

Squished Slytherin


Tonight on the bike ride down the good 'ole Jordan River Parkway, I nearly ran over a snake. Only by the narrowest margin did it escape its' death by front tire. While I don't like snakes, I probably still would've cried because I killed it. Plus what if the squish juices splashed my leg or something!!! GROSS!!!

Anyway, the trail was fun, the weather was great. One day soon, I think we'll hit a REAL trail. Although today Melissa had tire technical difficulty - so it wouldn't have been the greatest of ideas.

2 comments:

Holly O. said...

I don't want dead snake juices splashing on me either. Sounds like you girls are having fun on your bikes!

Hayley said...

jamie - i know this is random & not pertaining to your post, but I just wanted to say, leave me a comment & let me know what gloss it is you're going to want. I'm getting ready to put in an order. I'll order some. You're not obligated by any means to get it, but at least I'll have it in stock when you do want!