Friday, June 8, 2007

I love Wicked Tinkers

Tonight Melissa, myself and our new friend Cory went to the Scottish Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was actually SUPER fun.
We made Cory try on a monk's robe, which was funny of course. There were a lot of men in kilts I tell you and all I could think of was "what are they wearing under there". It was a gusty night, but sadly no flashings occurred!

After we walked around and ate (Cory tried the
Haggis ) which he said was pretty good - but I'm pretty sure he could eat just about anything. I had a trusty hot dog and Melissa had the Bratwurst.

We then walked over to this field where bagpipe music was playing and this band called The Wicked Tinkers. They were actually pretty fun. Very lively! All in all a very fun night. Our new friend Cory will be a very fun playmate.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a party. you guys are always up to something fun.

Unknown said...

ps wicked tinkers sounds so dirty.

Holly O. said...

And how do you know Cory? I agree with Nat, Wicked Tinkers sounds naughty. Probably why you liked it.

Jamie Harker said...

Cory is in our ward. And yes, the wicked tinkers were fabulous. you are probably right i like them becuz they sound dirty Haha.