Thursday, June 7, 2007

Last night...on American Idol



Last night was the Finale of Melissa's Birthday celebration! We had some people over to celebrate. It was really fun actually! Melissa has this game of American Idol that gives you a chance to do "Belt It Out" (a form of Kareoke), "Bust it up" (So you think you can dance?), or Idol Trivia. It was sooo much fun! Our group, which consisted of me, Melissa, and this guy Kevin ended up selecting Belt It Out and randomly chosen was "Physical" By Olivia Newton John. I swear until last night I sincerely believed that this song was about excercise! Here are the lyrics just so you aren't confused like I was.

I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like. Making good conversationI gotta handle you just right. You know what I mean. I took you to an intimate restaurant. Then to a suggestive movie. There's nothing left to talk aboutUnless it's horizontally

Let's get physical, physicalI wanna get physicalLet's get into physicalLet me hear your body talk, your body talkLet me hear your body talk

I've been patient, I've been good. Tried to keep my hands on the table. It's gettin' hard this holdin' back. If you know what I mean. I'm sure you'll understand my point of view. We know each other mentally. You gotta know that you're bringin' out, The animal in me

Let's get physical, physicalI wanna get physicalLet's get into physicalLet me hear your body talk, your body talkLet me hear your body talk

Yeowsers! You know I love it! haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hot stuff! not s&p hot, but still. i'm sure melis really gets into a little american idol action! i can see it now!

Holly O. said...

I can see it now too. Glad the party was a hit!