Friday, June 22, 2007

News from the golf course

THE MONEY SHOT! Shawn's hole in one!!!
(Hole #6, Par 4!)


The legends and pictures continue. I shot a 49 on a 33 course! Normally I would be upset that I scored so poorly, but I did it in peep toe heels! There's gotta be a handicap for that! Plus I had a lot of heckling from "The Temp".
My 4-some consisted of:
Myself (O Captain, my captain), Susan (The Ringer), Shawn (In the Hole), Mike (Be the Ball)
Some more pictures of fun around the office:

Shawn showing off his man bag.
The Temp was coveting the man bag.

Mike's perfect form
Shawn and his -
BIG DRIVER *ahem*
Dan getting some love from the beer girl
- Sarah Michelle *SWOON*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you get major bonus points (or negative points or whatever) for golfing in peep toes. oh yeah, baby. fashion first. (ps - mason has that golf bag!)